So I'm blogging because:
- it puts me slap in the centre of my own publishing industry, rather than on the outside, desperate to get in.
- I enjoy sounding off about writing.
- it still gives me a thrill when someone comments on one of my posts, confirming I'm not a figment of my own imagination
- although I don't need my own blog to visit other writing blogs, I feel it helps with connecting with other writers
- it reminds me of the magazines I used to make for my sister when I was a kid: the stories that ended midsentence and the fun I had inventing stuff for the problem page.
What about you?
My next post will be on definitions of a writer (in response to Carlie's prompt), unless anything else takes my fancy before then.